In a message dated 6/8/07 12:36:18 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Anybody notice the mention of Glenn Moyers account of the meeting. There's
> a mention of a "Glenn Bryan". Could this be Committeeman7? Under
> Glennsdesktop? He certainly could have insider information, right?
>
> Dan Myers

Interesting detail, but let me be the first person to vouch for Glenn Bryan.
 I've known him for many, many years.   I can't imagine that he would ever,
ever do such a thing as post anonymous messages on a listserv.   He is not
lacking in principles - and as was pointed out yesterday, he's a fine musician,
too!

Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor