Al,

I would say #4.  My opinion about and my own reason for supporting the motion
was to demand accountability.  Of course if UCD continues to stonewall or
refuses to show up, I would imagine that the discussion at such a community
forum would turn to, how do we get rid of UCD?

I know that I want answers about so many things.  Think of all the questions
that UCD refused to answer at their tightly controlled NID presentations.  Now
that UCD has been publicly exposed through reports of this illegal activity,
the time for answers is immediate.

It is my understanding that the UC Review has volunteered to bring together
such a community forum.  Also a number of folks signed a contact list which was
passed around to assist which I signed.

We've seen the UCD presentations.  I'd like to see a community forum not under
the control of UCD. A time when the people from this community could ask any
questions, demand any answers, and express their outrage over any UCD policy
like the recently revealed "3 choice" policy with the civic organizations.

I'd like to see the UCD board and executives, Councilwoman Blackwell and media
organizations attend.  I've noticed that the Councilwoman seems always ready to
attend these types of community meetings when important community issues arise.
 I appreciate that about her.

I predict that UCD will blow the opportunity and refuse to attend or stonewall.
 When we ride them out of the village on a rail, no one but your buddy, Melani,
will shed a tear.

I was glad to see the general support for having such a community forum.  I was
extremely pleased to see our local paper rise to the occasion.  I'll be happy
to help with this effort in any way that I can.  I'd like to see a well run and
fair meeting occur.

My take on this to date,
Glenn