I am not saying anything different from your understanding.

The petitions were supporting John. There would be no reason to have a
petition if there wasn't an injustice in process.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Sanderson
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:00 PM
To: 'S. Sharrieff Ali'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: RE: [UC] Public Record article & Community Associations

I haven't read this whole thread, but when you cite a circulated
petition as supporting some particular view, you should quote the
petition itself.  I don't know how many petitions there are circulating
in the neighborhood at the moment, but I signed one, before that
meeting-and the one I signed basically supported John Fenton-as a person
and in the work that he does.  It didn't in any way diss his employer,
or complain about process.

I had some misgivings about signing it because the person circulating it
claimed that he had already been fired, which I believed then and still
believe, is not a fact.  However, I was quite willing to state my
support for him and for the work that he does.  There wasn't any wording
that I recall the said anything broader about process or management, or,
indeed, UCD at all.

  _____