Brian

I never said you weren't a decent person.  And obviously, anything sent
privately is, well, private.

I posted how I felt, in general, seeing jokes, satires, etc. in the face of
what's apparently been a few really bad days around here.   I happened to
click on your  post, I wasn't finger pointing at anyone in particular.  I
was taken aback by what I was reading on the list in general.

I know, in spite of  some statements to the contrary (i.e.: the fact of just
how much you want cats to disappear from the plant :P) that you are a caring
person.  I'll never forget that you, and you alone, responded to our call
for help when Chris went through our front door.

Margie,

This was mentioned very briefly on the news.  Problem is I'm not sure which
station was on at the time.  I'm looking around to see if I can find where,
when and who said this.  It may have been a newsperson assumption that was
later dropped because there wasn't absolute proof that this was, in fact,
the reason for the death.

Wendy