Saad's been a lynch-pin of that corner for years. I recall when it used to be a
"Wings to Go". Imho, he's done so much to clean up that corner and build
community with the neighbors and the neighboring businesses. The constant foot
traffic from the Mosque to the restaurant is very welcome, as are his summer
time outdoor seats all of which get people on the streets. He learns your name
the first time you go in there, and by the third time he says "Hello my friend!
Will it be the usual for you today?!" The prices are still very un-gentrified,
though he's recently upscaled his interior. We're lucky to have him there. A
genuinely friendly, effusive, and kind person as well as a fantastic cook.

That's been my experience this last decade anyway.

kc