This, from the agenda of the next Philadelphia Historical Commission  meeting:

400  S. 40th Street
OAP,  Inc. (University  of Pennsylvania),  Owner
Anthony  Forte, Esq. for Tom Lussenhop, Applicant
Rescind  designation

I hope Penn  and that master of architectural sensitivity (witness the ugly
townhouses he's  putting up on the 4200 block of Osage) aren't planning to rip
down any lovely  Victorian doo-dads or install (I shudder at the very thought)
any cheesy vinyl  windows. After all, that property surely wasn't
historically designated for no  reason at all. It's got to be part of our
precious
heritage.

Al  Krigman
Left of Ivan Grozny