Did I hit a nerve there AKLOIG? Did I say you made the changes? After your
last round of self-congratulatory emails with the current owner we all knew
you didn't own the building anymore. I find it odd for you to go off on
other people about "precious heritage."

I think that building is a testament to why there should be a Historic
District, and we all know your opposition to that. You may have been trying
to be snarky or "ironic," but that's not the way it came across.

Have a sunny day, it's beautiful outside.

 In a message dated 7/6/2007 11:11:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,