In a message dated 7/11/2007 8:15:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

An  organization that ferrets out wrongdoing within its ranks and takes
prompt  action to end it is the exact opposite of corrupt.
If you are talking about UCD, you're concept of prompt is itself  corrupt.

When you go after only the low hanging fruit that too is corrupt;  since
Wendell has alleged in the press (while I might add he was away on  vacation
[looking for another job?]) his inept administration has allowed a  pattern of
malfeasance and misfeasance to corrupt UCD's delivery of  community beneficial
services as possibly served-up by the evil JF.

Not that  I'm saying Fenton's actions were, in fact, wrong (I have no way
of  knowing);

Well apparently you haven't taken total leave of your senses, but you're
pushing the envelop of activist press well into the realm of issue oriented
propagandist. And regrettably, Poynter's already done this month's Chip on Your

Shoulder Piece so I can't refer you to them.

Bully you are.

Ciao,

Craig

Poynteronline
Chip On Your Shoulder

MONDAY, JULY 9, 2007
Have you heard the one  about...?

Have you heard this story? Well,  it seems that Al Gore, Bill Clinton and
Hillary Clinton expired on the same day  and the trio appeared at the Pearly
Gates. There sat St. Peter at a desk with a  large book on it.

"Al," St. Peter said, "what have you learned from your  life on earth?"

"I learned," Gore said, "that I won an election and lost  it, but instead of
being consumed by bitterness, I devoted my life to the health  of the planet
for the sake of my children and grandchildren and down the  line."

Peter considered for a moment and then said, "All right, Al. You  can come on
in," and the doors swung open.

Peter turned to Bill Clinton  and asked the same question.

"St. Peter, I learned profound lessons," he  said. "I learned that succumbing
to my instincts, particularly the baser ones,  hurt those I loved and those
who placed their trust in me. I learned it was  better to focus on others'
needs than my own."

Peter considered for a  moment and then said. "Bill, please enter."

"And now, Hillary," St. Peter  said, "what have you learned?"

"You're in my  chair."