Apologies for the misattribution.

Elliot

On 12 Jul  2007, at 8:29 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 7/11/2007 9:49:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
His $65,000 or so a year (as reported by Al Krigman)
No, I never quoted John's salary at UCD to anyone. That was in the DN's article by Bob Warner. It was "public" information, however, in that it was listed on UCD's IRS Form 990.

I've frequently quoted the $74,000 flackette's salary because I think she's outrageously overpaid, a situation that reflects the self-serving nature of the UCD upper echelons and is one of the many reasons to be wary of the organization as it seeks to support its activities through a surtax levied on property owners. John earned every penny he got; from the standpoints both of the work he did and the results he achieved, he probably deserved more. When he runs for councilman-at-large next time around election, he'll get more.

Al (get the facts straight) Krigman

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
United States of America