I believe that everyone has recognized that you are a loon, you're fucking
crazy.

  Stop tying up our bandwith with your rantings. No one wants to hear them.
Stop attacking people. Stop attacking UCD, FOCP, CPN, PENN and whatever other
acronym has your knickers in a knot.

  Go the fuck away and leave this listserve the fuck alone.

Glenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Yeah, those people at the meeting probably remember Andersen popping off
at the HMS Director about toxic water ... why again did he do that?

  Mr. Winkler,

  To paraphrase, Dr Gallagher said that those her staff cares for enjoy the
Clark Park dogs and HMS is not afraid of the dogs.  She also said that HMS was
against the dog park.

   I believe most long term folks in the community aware of the excellent work
of both the HMS and Dr. Gallagher consider them great professionals and good
neighbors of Clark Park.

  Mr Anderson is some official at the Spruce Hill Civic Association.  I believe
that more people are recognizing how personal attacks are being used by those
who crave power over their neighbors.

  Glenn

FareChase.