So loading a truck with bbq grills is illegal or unethical? The only thing the
Daily News called into question was: "On Saturday, the workers ... were
instructed to set up for the event, which included T-shirts and posters
supporting Knox's mayoral run." So Lewis is supposed to look in the back of a
truck and say "Sweet Barking Cheese! There are BBQ grills in here! Fenton's
gone off the rails! I'd better stop this madness!" The only impropriety
anybody's suggested were Knox campaign materials and Knox himself, which nobody
saw until Sunday -- the "incident". If none of those were there, it was just a
party in a park -- which is what Councilwoman Blackwell says it was. So I'm
baffled at your assertion and Ray's that it was UCD's mismanagement that
allowed this to happen. Where were they supposed to notice something was wrong?
The students called the newspaper, they didn't call Lewis.

The Daily News article is worded so poorly that it doesn't answer the big
question, which is did a UCD employee have his workers hand out Knox material,
or did they set up bbq grills in an area where there were Knox posters already?
It's unclear whether they were instructed to set up, and setting up included
Knox posters, or, whether they were instructed to set up in a park which
already had posters in it.

If they'd loaded a truck full of Tom Knox signs on Saturday, you'd have a
point.

Next time you're "making fun" of me, please try and use all of your vocabulary
words. You neglected to include "ad homenim" and "astroturfing" in this post.