On today's front page of the Inq., there is one of thos stories of a Penn real
estate love in.  You've read this crap many times, so I won't bore you with
details.  It was a newsmercial about Penn and campus apartment with 50 million
dollar kisses, etc, etc.

But then I spotted the news quote of the day from my good friend and UCD
spokeswoman, Melani.  About the love in, Melani says:

""The population of University City has never been nearly as high as it is
now," said Melani Lamond, an associate broker..."

Well, "never been nearly as high as it is now."  Man, I heard it was a drug
infested wasteland around here, but what all is going on at these Penn real
estate love-ins?

Mel, if I start behaving myself can I get into one of these parties and check
that stuff out????  I used to do research about this stuff.

Thanks and say hi to the gang at UCD for me,
Glenn