In a message dated 7/29/2007 11:40:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You've been had.  The name of Kyle Cassidy's new listserv is NOT as Al
Krigman wrote.  Kyle's listserv is:

Oh yeah? Sez you! And we all know what that means.

Folks, this is a trick to keep you from trying to register for the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  listserv.
Don't fall for it.

Anyway, one of my moles reported that the Sneering Committee was planning a
meet-up at the Red Light District outdoor cafe (southeast corner of historic
Clark Park) to interview prospective members in person and teach the secret
handshake to everyone who gets accepted.

But, what I'm most concerned about is who's on the Sneering Committee.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Al Krigman