In a message dated 7/29/2007 11:31:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What Melani is doing here by insinuating that I might act in revenge in a
criminal perhaps violent way is a terrible practise for her to engage in.

Relax, Glenn. I'm going to lend you the bicycle helmet I bought at the Toviah
Thrift Shop and lined with lead foil from an old shower pan I salvaged from
one of my buildings. So far, when I've worn it, Melani can't intercept my
thought waves. And we know she wouldn't just make this stuff up.

Al K