In a message dated 8/9/2007 6:28:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you  have a Letters to the Editor or
> Corrections/Additions section in your  paper or website, I
> hope you include this as part of it.

Wow! I missed this in print. "If you have a Letters to the Editor ...
section in your paper..."

The "Letters to the Editor" section of the University City Review is one of
the paper's most vibrant features. I've had lots of strong opinions published
there, as have many people with whom I agree and with whom I disagree. Much
of the "good stuff" in the Alexander School Catchment, the historic
designation, and more recently the NID debates were carried there. There  have
also
been comments on both sides of issues involving Penn Praxis itself --  noteably
the 40th St Forum and the West Philly High School renewal forums.

Yet Andrew Goodman has to ask "If you have a Letters to the Editor ...
section in your paper..."! He obviously knows nothing about the community he
and
his cohorts are trying so hard to change.

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog,
Al Krigman -- 36-year local resident,  housing provider, curmudgeon, and
all-around  crank,