In a message dated 9/28/2007 11:56:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Loree  Jones is not in the Streets Department.  She's the Managing  Director.
 And would someone explain why people are e-mailing her, as if  she can tell
SEPTA what to do?

Because there was a post from SHCA suggesting that people email her and
oppose SEPTA. I was merely endorsing that post but noting that people who
supported SEPTA's position (which I do) could email her, too. And I thought I
was
doing both sides a favor by giving the correct email address (the original
announcement had omitted the "dot" between loree and Jones. Also, you're right
about her not being in the Streets Dept (she's Managing Director); I misread
the
 SHCA post in that regard.

Al K

PS: It's still timely and a good idea for people to chime in on both sides.
If nothing else, it will show someone in authority that this is a
controversial  issue, perhaps worthy of a hearing where alternate
considerations can be
discussed, rather than what may or may not be arbitrary and pre-emptive action.
 So, again, it's [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])