In a message dated 10/18/2007 12:35:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When  Tom Lussenhop brought this proposal to them, their reaction should have
been  to reject it out of hand.  Lussenhop wanted something that would
destroy  the character of the community forever; what would there be to
discuss?

An e-mail message that was circulated to a selected list, from Barry
Grossbach of SHCA, indicated that the zoning committee had never and/or not
yet been
approached on this. I think we can take that at face value.  Whether there
have been informal discussions among those who may be key players  in this area
is something else. Given the cast of characters, it would be hard  to imagine
not.

At any rate, SHCA's zoning committee meeting on this issue, if it is to
happen, should be open to all. Including the deliberations and vote. if it
isn't,
the credibility of any of its recommendations to the Zoning Board of
Adjustments would be easily challenged and discredited.

Al K