In a message dated 10/26/2007 12:41:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Penn  Praxis sent an e-mail yesterday that Al forwarded to the list today,
and it said that the meeting was Friday Oct 26 from 8-9:30am.
Karen

Mr. Lussenhop and at least one other >person told me  that the meeting and
presentation were >scheduled for Monday, not  today.

We know they have trouble with the truth. Now, it appears, they even have
trouble with lies.

In dealing with Penn's Real Estate and Community relations people, it would
be a mistake to assume some of the competence of the Physics Dept or the  Vet
School rubs off on everybody associated with the joint.

Al  Krigman
Left of Ivan Grozny