From: _PennPraxis_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:32 PM
Subject: Reminder: Friends of 40th Street Meeting  Tomorrow

Dear Friends,

This is to remind everyone that our  monthly meeting for the Friends of 40th
Street is tomorrow!

Friday,  October 26
8:00am - 9:30am
Oshiver Community Room, 3901 Market  Street

We have an amazingly full agenda this month, so I hope everyone  can make it!

We will try to start promptly to ensure that all  speakers have ample time to
present.

Speakers include:

*  SEPTA representatives will provide an update on the West Philadelphia El
reconstruction project.

* Tom Lussenhop will present on the  proposed extended-stay hotel at 40th and
Pine Streets.

* Bob Hoe  from Teres Holdings will show renderings of the proposed project
at
4011  Chestnut Street and take questions from community members.

*  Gweny Love will announce some new projects of the 40th Street Community
Arts
Collective.

We will also update the group on new City funding  available for improvements
40th and Market Streets.  We look  forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Best,
Andrew Goodman
Friends of  40th Street

--