In a message dated 11/21/2007 10:56:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, :

Anthony  West wrote:
Lussenhop isn't doing anything abnormal or substandard as
> he goes about the process of seeking his project.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] responded

(is it normal .....  )^n

Many developers do things like this as their normal modus  operandi because
they know they'll be strongly opposed by the affected  parties, and it's the
only way they can ram their projects through.

But, to paraphrase JFK (thinking of him because tomorrow's the anniversary
of his assassination)...
In University City, we owe ourselves a better  community than that

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog,
Al Krigman (I voted for him, by the  way)

products.