From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Sent: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: [UC] How developers work (Was: Re: What you mean 'public',
community man?)

In a message dated 11/21/2007 10:56:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, :

Anthony West wrote:
Lussenhop isn't doing anything abnormal or substandard as
> he goes about the process of seeking his project.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] responded

(is it normal ..... )^n

Many developers do things like this as their normal modus operandi?because they
know they'll be strongly opposed by the affected parties,?and it's the only way
they can ram their projects through.

?

But, to paraphrase JFK (thinking of him because tomorrow's the anniversary of
his assassination)...

In University City, we owe ourselves a better community than that

?

?

Always at your service & ready for a dialog,
Al Krigman (I voted for him, by the way)

Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money
wasters of 2007.

http://mail.aol.com