In a message dated 12/13/2007 4:29:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Over  the past few months I have been having serious issues with mail
delivery as  have other residents in my apartment complex.  I have lived at
4840 Pine
 St. for about 5 years and it was never that good in the first place.  I  now
have companies like the people who manage my student loans and my life
insurance calling to tell me that the post office is sending the mail back to
them
as undeliverable.  I spoke with the rental office and they told me  that no
one has brought them any mail in 3 days because the regular mail guy  has been
out for a long time.

Does anyone have suggestions  on who I can call or what can be done about
this?  Do any neighbors in  the area have similar problems.

We've had no end of problems, too.

Mail delivery has been messed up ever since they relocated from 30th Street
to the new facility near the airport. I think they had a big change in
personnel. And the fact that we seem to get a different person delivering the
mail
from day to day doesn't help, either.

The last time I tried calling the post office to complain, the phone system
there was also messed up.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution to offer. I only send this so you'll
know you and your building are not the only ones having problems. Maybe a
call to Senator Specter's Philadelphia office?

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog,
Al  Krigman