I, too, have experienced similar issues.

- Mike V.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ruthann Auten
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:27 PM
To: univcity@list.purple.com
Subject: [UC] USPS delivery issues

Hi Everyone,
Over the past few months I have been having serious issues with mail
delivery as have other residents in my apartment complex.  I have lived at
4840 Pine St. for about 5 years and it was never that good in the first
place.  I now have companies like the people who manage my student loans and
my life insurance calling to tell me that the post office is sending the
mail back to them as undeliverable.  I spoke with the rental office and they
told me that no one has brought them any mail in 3 days because the regular
mail guy has been out for a long time.

Does anyone have suggestions on who I can call or what can be done about
this?  Do any neighbors in the area have similar problems.

Thanks in advance,
Ruthann Auten

  _____

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
<http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_122007>