None of this sounds new.  For the 16 years that we lived in the 4300 block
of Pine, we had constant problems with mail delivery.  Frequently got mail
for the wrong house number or the wrong street, so we were pretty sure that
some of our mail was going astray as well.  We always tried to drop the mail
off at the correct address, and occasionally had others do the same for us.
Complaints to the post office did nothing.

In the three years that we've lived at 49th and Chancellor, our mail
delivery has been wonderful.  We still get some mail for the former
(deceased) owners of the house, but everything seems to go to the right
address, and always before noon.  Just for reference, we're now in 39, and
our post office is at 51st and Sansom.

Kathleen