In a message dated 2/20/2008 4:29:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sounds  like parsing of words to me: "you didn't read the fine  print!".
Seems like they've painted themselves into a corner and are  now trying to back
out it.  If UCD is not going to forward every  complaint consistently, they
shouldn't do it  at all.

Needless to say, there's also the question of whether there have actually
been complaints or -- as D-L Wormley used to do when she was at UCD -- they
take
 it on themselves to compile rosters of people they want the city to  punish.
Not that I'm actually accusing Brian Dexter of such an underhanded  thing ...
that would be slander because I don't have any evidence ... just  asking the
question.

Remember, you read it first here on the  popu-list.
Al Krigman

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)