"Popkin and Buchalter are the owners of Bella Properties, LLC." from
Nathanielpopkin.net

Thanks for posting these.  I knew we were in for a treat as soon as you
brilliantly cited the DP poll.

The somnolent muttering of Popkin does nothing but show the power and money
behind the Penn propaganda machine.  His "analysis" of our motives and
objections is contemptuos and condescending.  What does he offer other than
writing out, Lussenhop's, his crony's contempt?  You probably don't understand
the difference between an editorial, journalism and propaganda.

"And yet all week I've heard the somnolent muttering of people who would rather
that nothing new happen in their neighborhoods"

Really?  What a brilliant understanding.  I see why you like his propaganda.
He reminds me of your "some people speech" that I've come to know so well.

When I did a quick search, I see that he likes to be a cheerleader for such
projects as the radian and Drexel dorm.  Do you remember Penn Real Estate's,
Andrew Zitcer, everyman, being confused about dissent?

Obviously, the conflict of interest University and Craig Carnaroni are
energized for business as usual  Thanks for the warning.