In a message dated 3/10/08 12:24:44 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> The questions of access, during any emergency, are also blithely
> dismissed.  One would think this was the Titanic, with the certainty the
> developers are
> showing that no abuse of neighbors, because of the proposed "Zero Lot
> Lines", will ever occur.
>
> Hi, Liz, this access comment of yours has puzzled me, especially now that you
say you've stood on the site.   You've mentioned before that the proposed new
inn would block fire access across the rear of the site.   I don't think it's
accurate to say that the new building would change the rear access to the
property.   There is already pretty close to a "zero lot line" in the rear.
You
can see this in slide 4 & slide 7 of the Atkin Olshin Schade presentation, on
line at http://www.campusinnuc.com/

The 1960 drawing in slide 7 shows that that cinder block rear building is 4'
from the rear property line, and the bird's-eye view in slide 4 shows that the
cinder block building is at least one story tall.

Have you ever seen a fire engine less than 4' wide, or one that can jump onto
the roof of a one-story building?

Hoping to stick to the facts,

Melani

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker