Hi all

Was walking up Spruce St and saw a mess of TV cars and vans, along with
police cars, a crime unit van and alot of men in suits being interviewed
outside the apartment building at 4311 Spruce Street.

Apparently, a male student was leaving the building and there were people
(don't know how many, 3?) outside waiting.  Whether for him in particular or
for whoever was unlucky enough to step outside.

They forced him back into the building and his apt, tied him up and the poor
person stayed that way for about 11 hours.  A newscrew person gave me this
sketchy info, along with the fact that he'd heard 3 people were seen running
from the building with stolen items.  AFAIK, the student is "ok" ...
whatever "ok" is after being assaulted/tied up/robbed means.

This I'm sure will be on the news tonight, but I wanted to give you all a
heads up.  Be careful!   If you think you saw anything please call the
police.

Wendy