Well, I told Al and Craig offline about the recent loss of my mother and
what my sister are going through now.

Don¹t blame ME.  I tried to stimulate people about the HBO Documentary this
week entitled, ³Hard Times at Douglass High.²

This is a contract year for us and I think everyone should see this
documentary.

Hopefully, private partnerships and the ŒState¹ will pitch in and roll up
their sleeves and correct ALL the foibles of teachers in inner-city public
schools.

Pray, do not forget the thousands of dollars in pocket expenses for clothes,
shoes, meds, home visits on one¹s own time etc. which could affect the
bottom line.

Well,

Happy Summer.

PS. I¹m  still working and summer school does not start until July 1st.
I refuse to teach summer school!