Begin forwarded message:

From: "Todd J. Green" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 10, 2008 11:00:49 AM EDT
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ucneighbors] Fwd: pfsni: Fluffy yellow Chow-chow mix at 46th & Baltimore

Hi,

I ran into him on the same corner this morning, and he actually followed us home. I managed to corral him into the backyard, give him some breakfast, and snap a couple of pictures on my camera phone before he jumped the fence and ran off. Here are the pictures:

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~tjgreen/images/Image009.jpg
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~tjgreen/images/Image008.jpg

So, now he was last seen on the 4600 block of Hazel around 9am. As Julie said, no tags, just a flea collar. He seemed to be in good health.

TJ