From: stacy darrah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 10, 2008 1:44:28 PM EDT
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Ucneighbors] STRAY/LOST DOG

howdy folks,
just another installment of the "west philly lost dog" newsletter.   I am
posting this for my friend who found and is housing the pooch for now.  He
is an intact (male, obviously) chow mix.  He is a light tan, VERY fluffy boy
with white on his paws and face.  He has brown eyes and a black tongue.  He
is wearing only a flea collar.  He is apx. 50lbs and definitely not a pup
but not sure how old.    He was found near 46th and Larchwood at apx. 9 a.m.
on 7.10.08 (today).
contact info is; [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 908.399.2529
I hope we get this boy reunited soon.  Thanks everyone for reading.
with peace,
stacy

--
Studio 34 Yoga