Philly Fans, this is a chance to impact a Championship contest.  Last week
PHRESH SELECT was in the bottom 2 and survived the cut by swaying the judges
with a very cool "dance off" performance.  Another failure to produce
sufficient votes could convince the judges to let them go.
If you are reading this, you can see any of the three performance shows
(audition and first two challenge shows) at  www.MTV.com   Click on "Shows"
than on "ABDC" (America's Best Dance Crew).

If you have MTV, you can watch the show tonight, about 10 (?) PM and vote live,
by phone, text or computer.  Voting takes place between about 11 PM and 6:30
AM.  The "Ph" in "Phresh Select" may help you remember to vote for the crew
from Philly!

The Phresh Select crew, including 48th Street's Jon Bulack, are sweet UC
neighbors.   They are out in L.A., feeling a little home sick, and a lot
appreciative of the swelling support.  They hope our votes will keep them in
the contest.
They are exceptional, young, dancers from different crews, collaborating.
Phresh Select embodies the best of Philly.  One of the things that drives them
is a desire to impact on the lives of younger boys, by presenting dance and
collaboration as healthy alternatives to loitering and violence.  They are our
Ambassadors, from the Philly youth culture,  to a world of MTV viewers.  Our
support helps keep their message visible and them in the contest.  Plus it
helps sustain them through days of missing Cheese Steaks and Moms.

Please forward the message to anyone likely to take the message viral.  Our
Philly Crew is now rated among the Nation's top 6.  It feels right to help vote
them as far as their talent will take them.
Vote tonight.  Watch the show Thursday nights, (or at your convenience by
computer), as long as our "crew" continues to survive in this contest.
Thanks for helping local kids.  Their photo is below.
Thanks and all the best!
Liz Campion

Summer Spa Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to WIN a Summer Spa Vacation!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/JKFkuJi7Ube3QSiHLPvt6jfy4rMDDwYWD7NlIxerLYQxtQNKPPCRX7/