The Clark Park Youth Soccer program has begun it's Fall season but still has
room for more players.  This is a fun way to introduce kids to the sport of
soccer without the pressures of fitting multiple practices and games into
busy schedules.  The Soccer program operates on Saturdays from the end of
September through the weekend before Thanksgiving, and again from late March
until the weekend before Memorial Day.  Kids ages 5-8 play on age-level
teams from 10:30 to Noon; 9-11 year olds play from Noon to 1:30.

There is still space for some more players to join in the fun so we will be
accepting new players this Saturday, Oct. 4th. There are still several spots
in all age groups, especially the 9-11 year olds. We are also encouraging
more girls to join the league- we have many women coaches, but we've seen
fewer girls registering...Let's change that trend!

Interested parents can find out more about the league on our website at
http://www.clarkpark.info/YouthSoccer.html and the registration forms are
still available online. Please DON'T mail in any registration papers or
money, but just bring the competed forms and payment to the park on
Saturday. (Note- we will also have forms available at the park to complete,
so if someone doesn't have access to the website or a printer it's no
problem!) Families with kids ages 5-8 should come at 10:30 and families with
9-11 year olds should come up to the shed around 11:30. If there is still
space, the kids can start playing on Saturday!

We do recommend shin guards, but no uniforms are required -- each player
receives a team-color t-shirt at registration.

Please help spread the word- fwd this email to friends with kids ages 5-11
and local email lists that parents might be on such as school email lists.
Feel free to print registration information out and bring it to your child's
school.