I went there on Sept. 26th for GI because it¹s moved to the 4th floor in the
Perelman Center.

They have built and named new streets in order to enter the Free Parking
Garage for Patients. (try to find it!)

It was quiet, not crowded and easy to get through because it¹s not quite
finished.

Still, it is ugly, forbidding and most certainly not pedestrian friendly as
most of Penn¹s modern buildings.

Gee, everyone thought Irvine Auditorium was poorly designed, but he forced
them to construct it because he became rich and donated money despite not
making it at Penn¹s School of Architecture.

I also hate that Lego building at 40th & Chestnut Sts.