Hi, Patty, thanks for the warning.   Have these incidents ALL been reported
to both the police & the UCD?   I've heard that our current 18th District
police captain is very good, and that we are targeted for extra crime-reduction
services.   A few weeks ago undercover police followed 4 juveniles for TWO
HOURS,
from Kingsessing Ave., finally over to 47th St. outside of Abbraccio where
one of the 4 pulled a gun on a young woman walking down the street.   The 4
undercover cops had the 4 juveniles down on the ground INSTANTLY.   So it's
really, really important right now that they know that they need to have even
more
undercover guys out there right now, since obviously there are still more
criminals.

So, were these all reported?

Melani

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
PA License Number AB048377L
3529 Lancaster Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19104
cell phone 215-356-7266 - office phone 215-222-4800 #113

Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)