---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patty Bulack <pbul...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [UC] Re: [UC-Announce] ALERT: ROBBERIES NEAR 48TH STREET
To: mlam...@aol.com

In a word, yes.  These incidents were all reported.  We need to continue to
encourage each other to report any and all incidents, so that they can be
part of how the police respond.  I have also heard that there are more
patrols.  But the police can't do everything, and so we all need to do our
parts by practicing safe behaviors and being alert to unusual behavior, and
keeping an eye on each other.
Patty