Dear Georgia,

Welcome to the University City Listserv, which came from the Spruce Hill
Listserv.

We accept anyone and everyone who is a member of this community and listen
to and tolerate all opinions which is the hallmark of a diverse, educated
urban community.

Diverse opinions, neighborhood announcements, community issues and all types
of political discourse with regard to the creation of our portion of West
Philadelphia, now known as University City, in addition to everything else
Karen stated so eloquently.

All opinions, announcements, discussions and news are welcome here.

One might read discussions that might rankle one¹s version of this community
or even be completely diametrically opposed to one¹s vision of this
community.

No matter.

We discuss anything and everything germane to this community past, present
and future.  We are one of the few communities in this city who has done
this and still continues to do so and we are proud of this.

Regards,

Wilma de Soto