If you speak of Sam Nicolary, actually we had coffee together and a VERY
good time and talk together.

We kept our promise and he¹s cool with me in as far as I know.  What Andy
Diller may have done Sam to him after that, I cannot say. ³Sam, wherever you
are I hope Andy has done right by you.²

As for Krigman, Lord only knows.

Craig, YOU of ALL people know I am ANYTHING but playfully politically
correct, as I have no reason to be.  Political correctness was never an
invention or contrivance of people like me contrary to mainstream
perception. Rather by those who are uncomfortable in the presence of people
like me.  I cannot help it if they have been impaled upon their own sword
and wish to blame me for it.;)

Craig, I wish you and yours a Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous
New Year!

Fondest regards,

Wilma