Let's be clear about this: A superb medical technology which is available
only to those who can afford while it condemns most of the population to
inferior alternatives and limits the availability is NOT a real Health Care
System, it is a sham.  I couldn't care less about the number of world class
medical schools if their wonderful discoveries only lead to mediocre
alternatives and poor health for the majority of the population.

Gerardo Razumney