Denise and I are having a party/open house TODAY, Friday January 1 (New
Year's Day!)  from 2PM until late.  We will have food, drink and TV
(Mummers/football/basketball).  Again, GO MOUNTAINEERS!  We're starting at
2PM to allow you (and us) to sober up from your New Year's Eve debauchery.
Hair of the dog is the best thing for a hangover.

No RSVP is necessary (or desired-they just muck up my inbox).  Feel free to
bring family and friends.  While we do not know everyone on these University
City listservs, we are always happy to meet our neighbors.  Please feel free
to visit.

The address, directions and phone number are below.

Happy New Year!

-Matt Wolfe and Denise Furey

Wolfe Manor

Matt Wolfe and Denise Furey

4256 Regent Square

Located at the corner of 43rd Street and Regent Square

West Philadelphia/University City

NOTE:  SOUTH STREET BRIDGE IS OUT - DETOUR ON I76 TO 30TH STREET

215-387-7300

Public Transportation from Center City:

Take the Subway-Surface Trolleys (Green Line) West to 43rd Street.  You can
pick this up downtown along Market Street at 13th, 15th, 19th or 22nd, as
well as at 30th Street Station.  You may take any of the lines EXCEPT the
10.  The 34 runs along Baltimore Avenue, the 13 runs along Chester Avenue
and the 11 and 36 both run along Woodland.  Regent is one block between
Chester and Woodland and two blocks south of Baltimore.

Driving

>From the West, take Chestnut Street to 44th Street and turn RIGHT (it's one
way South in that direction).  When you dead-end at Baltimore Avenue, make a
left.  Go to 43rd Street and make a right.  Regent is two blocks on the left
across from the park.

>From the East, take Walnut or South/Spruce Streets to 44th Street and turn
LEFT (it's one way South in that direction).  When you dead-end at Baltimore
Avenue, make a left.  Go to 43rd Street and make a right.  Regent is two
blocks on the left across from the park.

>From the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76), get off at the 30th Street exit.  You
will eventually be let out onto Market Street.  Take Market Street to West
(away from Center City) to 44th Street and turn LEFT (it's one way South in
that direction).  When you dead-end at Baltimore Avenue, make a left.  Go to
43rd Street and make a right.  Regent is two blocks on the left across from
the park.

J. Matthew Wolfe

Law Offices of J. Matthew Wolfe

4256 Regent Square