Wow! THAT¹S a slap in the face.

Thank you kindly for showing us who the better people are who have
higher-quality neighborhood input.  Since I have been a member of this
listserv since its inception, apparently I can rest assured that I would not
be considered as such; especially since I am not a member of the UCNeighbors
listserv.

Mogadishu, indeed!  Perhaps it was not your intent to appear hurtful,
elitist and disrespectful amongst other things, especially in light of the
subject of civility raised earlier, but I do perceive it this way because
there is not much room for benefit of the doubt anymore.

Snide remarks about the persons who belong to this listserv, since the
formation of UCNeighbors has gone a bit too far in my opinion.  You have
UCNeighbors...fine!  Isn¹t that enough without denigrating this listserv or
are we all just supposed to not post, drop dead or leave the neighborhood?
What IS it they want from us?

Come front street with it once and for all.