Tony,

Wow ­ you think what I said was nasty?  Snide, maybe, but in that case I¹d
better stay over here.  Given the turmoil he put this community through, I
think it was pretty mild.  There¹s a difference between ³conflict and
confrontation² and ³nastiness and incivility.²  But those distinctions get
lost on a lot of people.  And just for the record: (1) I said nothing about
Tom Lussenhop, only about his hotel, and (2) I went to a fair amount of
trouble to actually give him an answer to his question.  One private
commenter thought I was too generous.

Kimm