Glenn, I raised the alarm because my fear was that UCNeighbors was formed to
disparage and discredit the purple listserv because the people who started
it disagreed with some of the positions expressed here and they had the
backing of UPenn to lend legitimacy to their clarion call for people to
abandon this listserv.

As long as people do not seek to disparage those of us who still post here
instead of UCNeighbors I say fine.