Lost Black Cat (19139 / 19104)

Date: 2010-07-01, 8:43PM EDT
Reply to: comm-3nnef-1821648...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Our black cat went missing on Tuesday night (June 29th).  She was lost in the alley between Spruce & Locust and 46th & 47th.
The following morning there was a tree removal service using chainsaws in the area, which probably didn't help. The cat is female and weighs about 15lbs. She is 6 years old and answers to "Mavis," and "Kiki." Since all black cats tend to look alike, here are some extra details:

1) she has a nick in her left ear
2) she has a little bit of white fur on her chest
3) she is noisy = purrs, chirps, cries, hisses, screams, etc.
4) she is scared of everything (but nice if you know her), so she is unlikely to be out walking around & more likely to be hidden away somewhere
5) she's not skinny

I would not recommend picking her up, if you come into contact with her, because she could scratch/hiss & make the general situation unpleasant. Instead, please respond to this post with any relevant information, and I'll follow up.

If you've heard a cat crying in our area, please let me know. She ran away once before, several years ago, and I was able to find her in an abandoned basement apartment when I heard crying. I'm guessing that the same thing may be true, since I haven't seen any evidence of a car hitting her or any sounds of fighting, etc.

Thank you for reading.

  • Location: 19139 19104
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1821648166-0
PostingID: 1821648166