In a message dated 3/14/2011 2:53:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
craigso...@aol.com writes:

Where is the study wherein predation by feral cats, in our  urban
environment, strongly correlates with a decrease in the field mouse  population?

 “Up to 500 million birds or more are killed by outdoor cats in the  United
States."

Also, was any funding for the study supplied by the ruthlessly
pro-immigration Democratic affiliated Chicago based International Carwash
Association?
They may believe the predatory mitigation of bird feces  initiated
need-to-wash-cars is a burden on communities  (Democratic) in need of entry
level
jobs for the unskilled.

University hangers-on want to know.

I believe you're referring to the research by Robert Burns, done in
Scotland in 1785. It's online with some notations by other experts at
_http://www.cummingsstudyguides.net/Guides4/Mouse.html_
(http://www.cummingsstudyguides.net/Guides4/Mouse.html) .

Alan Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts  Inc
211 S 45th St, Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax  215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com or  al.krig...@krf.icodat.com