In a message dated 3/14/2011 15:13:20 Eastern Daylight Time,
alaricvisig...@gmail.com writes:

I am not  sure that I can parody myself.

Flattery from an anti-war guy who has a robust desire to live, along with
the cardinal (bird not RC) I saw near Cobbs Creek Park last week are
indicative of man's primal desire for life on this planet.

God loves all of his creations and will protect us. Of course there are
occasional glitches along the road: earth quakes, tsunamis, AND

If we're left behind, perhaps we can co-sponsor a blast from your past-  a
Daniel Pipes guest book reading in the soon to be re-opened Clark  Park.

Thanks for following!

Ciao,

Craig