This was posted a half hour ago.  Does anyone recognize this kitty???  I've written to this person to advise them not to take the kitty to Animal Control... :(

Help! Found! White tabby cat with dark grey-striped patches (West Philly: 46th + Springfield)

Date: 2011-07-29, 10:15AM EDT
Reply to: comm-kndub-2519249...@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I found a white kitty with grey/black patches on the sidewalk at 46th and Springfield Avenue. He has a few wounds, but seemingly nothing major. He is super friendly!! If he is yours, please contact me immediately.

Unfortunately, I cannot keep this cat at my house. If there is any way you can take care of this cat, please contact me immediately. I have no other option but to bring him to the SPCA or PAWS later today. I know they are very overwhelmed with animals right now, so if there is any possibility that you could take care/foster this cat, you would probably be saving it's life :(

Again, he is very sweet, very calm! What a face! Please help!!

image 1