From: Frank Innes <fin...@alum.drexel.edu>
Date: August 4, 2011 7:39:32 AM EDT
To: UCNeighbors <ucneighb...@googlegroups.com>, memb...@chesteravenuedogpark.com
Subject: [UCNeighbors] Dangerous Pit Bull in Clark Park

From my wife, Mary-

Our dog Beau was attacked by an unleashed white pit bull in Clark Park this morning at around 6:30. Beau was leashed and the attack was unprovoked. We were at least 30 feet away when the pit bull named Cy or Sy came running toward us from the shuffleboard court, sniffed Beau, then jumped on him. Vincent, the owner, said the dog is "domineering." I pulled Cy off and the owner regained control. Cy is female, white, not very large, maybe 30 pounds. Vincent is about late 20's, thin, around 5'6", black. If you see them, be careful.

I called 911 but the police didn't come. Beau seems to be fine but my heart is still racing.

-Frank