From: Amara Rockar <aroc...@gmail.com>
To: missthin <misst...@gmail.com>
Cc: Wilma de Soto <wil.p...@comcast.net>; Krfapt <krf...@aol.com>; UnivCity
listserv <UnivCity@list.purple.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 1, 2011 9:13 pm
Subject: Re: [UC] Check out The Daily Pennsylvanian :: Last store standing

University City Micro Center lives on at 42nd Street near Chestnut and same for
the West Philly Locksmith. UCMC is still pretty good and not expensive if say,
your hobbyist relative destroys your CPU while tinkering with it...

Also, the pastor who protested the McDonald's is now getting two 20 story
Campus Apartment towers a block away from him:
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/20110901_PhillyDeals__Reigniting_N_Y_-Phila__college_b-ball_rivalry.html

Amara