If anyone has any suggestions, please email Sara (below) directly.  thx.

Begin forwarded message:

From: sara fisher <saraf...@hotmail.com>
Date: January 20, 2012 1:28:58 PM EST
To: Linda <l...@verizon.net>
Subject: Homeless Man with a Dog Needs Shelter

Hi Linda!
I was wondering if you knew of any place a homeless guy could go with his dog? He says all the shelters will not allow him to have a pet. It's going to be so brutally cold this weekend. it already is bitter cold. I do not know how people are making it out in the elements.

This is what I know about him. This comes from a friend of a friend:
"Hi all, asking for some advice, there's a homeless man(Don) and his dog(Buster) who are on the streets and shelters won't accept because of buster. Don refuses to leave him! It's supposed to be bad out this weekend. If you know of anywhere they can go please please let me know or visit them @ Chestnut & Juniper."

Thanks!!
Sara